This massive 11-story, 554,800 sq. ft. property built in 1913 was the former home of the Auerbach Chocolate Factory. Wexler Associates provided structural engineering services for the renovation and transformation of the factory to modern office use. The existing structure was elevated and analyzed. Design was done in order to accommodate the special requirements of both the owner, Hakimian Organization, and the tenant, Ogilvy & Mather. New elevators and staircases were added and the building’s entrance and lobby were redesigned.